"Andy, I would let go if I could. I would, you know, delegate a bit more... If only I could trust those under me to do the job as well (or as fast) as me!"READ MORE
Terms & Conditions
- The following terms and conditions relate to Nine 5 Three Ltd., hereinafter known as ‘the Company’.
- All prices quoted are subject to VAT unless otherwise stated and will be charged at the rate in force at the time that the service is provided.
- Any amendments to the details of this Agreement must be agreed with the Company at least 28 days prior to the event.
- All causes beyond the Company’s control such as fire, shortages of food, drink, supplies or labour, industrial disputes, bad weather or Force Majeure, etc, will not mean the Company is liable for any delay in performing or failing to perform its duties.
- The orderly conduct of any Client or their guests is the responsibility of the Client.
- 50% or an otherwise agreed amount secures the booking and is non-returnable. A booking cancelled by the Client is liable to payment of the Company cancellation fees as follows: The total charge if notice is received less than 90 days prior to the event 50% of the total charge if notice is received more than 90 days prior to event.
- The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage to the Client’s property, howsoever caused. The Client shall indemnify the Company against all costs, charges, claims, expenses, demands and liabilities incurred by or made against the Company as a result of the negligence or willful default of the Client or any of its guests.
- Personal liability – Persons attending an event do so at their own risk and on the strict understanding that the Company does not accept liability for personal injury or damage.
- All accounts are payable in full within 14 days of the date of invoicing, cheques made payable to Nine 5 Three Limited or use BACS details on the invoice. The Company reserves the right to charge interest at the rate of 3% over the normal Lloyds/TSB Bank base rate per month, compounded monthly, on all overdue accounts.